Preparing to Pop the Question?
Ready to Pop the Question?
Men Preparing To Propose Will Get Help With Creative Ways to
Pop the Question
at the Gent’s Open House
To help anyone considering a proposal, Martin Freeman Clothing is holding a Gent’s Open House Event, from 5pm to 8pm on December 12th, at their store located at 75 S. Palm Avenue, Sarasota. Wedding planner Maria Brady, of Choreographed Events, will be on hand to offer tips and some important dos and don’ts. Gemologist, Amir Chokr, of the Diamond Vault, will also be available with tips for buying an engagement ring she will love.
This is the most popular time of year to get engaged, but many guys need help coming up with proposal ideas that work said Maria Brady. Asking another person to join you, for the rest of your life, is not an easy task on the best of days. While the bride-to-be anxiously waits for the day she will walk down the aisle, the man agonizes over planning a flawless scenario.
There aren’t many resources for men, adds Brady, and they only get one chance to create a memory that she will be talking about for years to come. Anyone preparing to ask the big question is invited to drop by for a cocktail and ask questions of our proposal experts.
One lucky gent will win a ˜Pop the Question package which includes:
- A proposal, that reflects the personality of the couple, designed and executed by Maria Brady
- Romantic dinner for two, in a private Gulf-front cabana, at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton Beach Club
- The proposal captured in photos by Naomi Chokr Photography
- Presentation bouquet provided by Tiger Lily Flowers
- Free style consultation and 10% off any purchases at the event provided by Martin Freeman Clothing
- Hair and makeup provided by Ana Molinari Salon
- Save-the-Date cards provided by Write-On Sarasota
- Dress for engagement photo shoot provided by La Mariee Couture Bridal Boutique
If you’d like more information about this event, please call 941-350-9403 or e-mail Maria at maria@choreographedevents.
Sarasota marriage proposal planning