READY TO POP THE QUESTION?
GENT’S OPEN HOUSE
POP THE QUESTION PARTY
MEN PREPARING TO PROPOSE WILL GET REAL-TIME HELP
WITH CREATIVE WAYS TO ‘POP THE QUESTION’
Don’t miss our Gent’s Open House “Pop the Question Party” from 6pm to 9pm at Sage on the private third floor event space. Stop by for complementary cocktails, light bites, and high end champagne and bourbon tastings. We will have Cravat’s Clothing Store to discuss the fashion trends for the modern gentleman, fine Jewelry from McCarver and Moser to showcase the perfect ring, Maria Brady, of Choreographed Events, to offer some important dos and don’ts, and much more.
This is the most popular time of year to get engaged, but many guys need help coming up with proposal ideas that work. Let our team of experts help you craft the perfect proposal.
One lucky gent will win a ‘Pop the Question’ Package which includes:
- A proposal, that reflects the personality of the couple, designed and executed by Maria Brady
- Romantic dinner for two at Sage SRQ
- Complimentary one night stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- The proposal captured in photos by John Revisky
- Free style consultation and 20% off any purchases, within seven days of the event, from Cravat’s Custom Clothier
- Save-the-Date cards provided by Write-On Sarasota